Saturday, January 8, 2005

Short Men




Last night I was at a girl friend's house.  She and I were putting her four-year old daughter to bed.  We were all laying the bed having a slumber party.  The little girl was rubbing my back.  Awe so sweet!  As children do, she didn't want to go to sleep.  She got up and began to walk on my back.

I said to my girl friend, "This is one of the reason's why I miss WF."

She busted me out with, "Why because he was small enough to walk on your back?"

For all of those that met him, it should be as hilarious to you as it is to me. He is 5'8 and he weighed 135 pounds on a 'heavy' day. I meant that I occasionally missed him because we had human interaction and touching.

In fact, I laughed so hard the four year old girl fell off of my back.

I have been laughing spontaneously throughout the day.  Napoléon is rolling in his grave on behalf of all short men.

No comments:

Post a Comment