Wednesday, April 10, 2013

National Sibling's Day

Since today is National Sibling's Day I'm sharing my siblings.

When my parents had Engineer Brother they gave me a best friend. Six years later Marine Brother came along and he brought adventure and laughter. I really hit the jackpot with my brothers!

Clockwise from the top, Panoramic photo: Christmas 1999, MarineBrother, EngineerBrother, and I lived all over the country, to be connected with one another we each bleached a portion of our hair. Christmas in Bloomington, MN shopping at the Mall of America, December 17, 2003. Family Christmas studio portrait, November 24, 2000. MarineBrother and I at Three Rivers Stadium in Pittsburgh, PA, August 1, 1998. Marine Brother lifting me up in Owatonna, MN, December 14, 2003. 

No comments:

Post a Comment