Sunday, September 25, 2016

Eric Hughes Band Indigogo

When my youngest brother, Blaise, was stationed overseas, in the Middle East and Africa, he was missing and craving a little bit of home. Blaise asked me to send him some Memphis Music. Specifically, he asked me to send him all of The Eric Hughes Band CDs that I could get my hands on. 

When Mr. Eric heard of this he donated all of his previous CDs to my brother, who is also his brother in arms (USMC). Every time I think about this I get choked up; I am forever grateful to Mr. Eric. 

As a token of appreciation, for the love of #MemphisBlues, and to support for Mr Eric et al I am donating to The Eric Hughes Band Indiegogo campaign. If you feel so inclined, here is the link: 

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/new-album-la-bluesicana#/

#MemphisMusic #BluesMusic #EricHughesBand #MemphisFamous

No comments:

Post a Comment