Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pumping up the Volume

I didn't think this day could get any better, but it did!

After three and a half hours of sleep the day began with the anticipation of sleeping in and being off of work tomorrow.   Perfect Student Worker (tinkle, tinkle, tinkle, ding, ding, ding - make a noise for her like the tinkling of bells when a Disney Princess arrives on screen - she's that awesome!) sneaked in and gave me an amazing birthday present in a pink polka dot gift bag!! Then, a bevy of birthday cards were secretly delivered to my Desk#2. I completely forgot that I'll be having a work birthday party until Nosey Supervisor reminded me, so I got all excited like a five year old going to Disney World.

AND THEN, the best thing ever!!! Nosey Supervisor asked me if I have seen Magic Mike yet.

Me, "No."

"Well let me tell you about it." She starts thrusting her hips back and forth and gyrating her upper body in a sexual manner. "I took my daughter, and it was great! They showed some rear ends from here on," she motioned with her hands. "And nothing around here," she waves her hands in a circular motion around her treasure area, "except in one scene they showed some guy pumping."

I made my eyes really big, like a Precious Moments doll.

"Do you know what that is?"

I innocently answered, "No," knowing full well what it is, thank you to the nudie magazine Becca brought to at an eighth grade slumber party.  I wondered how far Nosey Supervisor would go with this topic.

"Well me either, I had to ask SunDrop about it. And she told me that it's something men use to make their penis bigger."

FANTASTIC!!!! This day is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment