Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pimp My Thursday

Today I'm pimping my friend's book. Yes! A book he wrote and it's published. That's Confidently Awesome!!!

Robert Thead is a beyond exceptional guy. I've had the pleasure to know him for the past 9 years. He has always had a kind word and a hug to share in times when they are needed the most.

I've had the chance to flip though his newest release, White House Christmas Tree Lighting. I cannot wait until this evening to sit in front of our electric fireplace, cover up in a blanket, sip on something piping hot, and read this short story.

So, if you get the notion, please download Rob's book today from Amazon.com. It's free and you'll be supporting a fellow University of Memphis alumnus.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00AHHAOH0/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/175-2644348-2619516

No comments:

Post a Comment